Poster No. 2412

CONDOR COURFAIVRE - Hans Flückiger Velos Huttwil
(Condor - Motorbikes)

Artist unknown, 1940

Condor is a company which was founded in Courfaivre, Switzerland in 1893. While it no longer does so today, the company produced motorbikes for the Swiss army until 1978 and bicycles until 1995. This rare lithograph from 1940 advertising Condor bicycles and motorbikes features the name of a bicycle store at the bottom as well as the Condor factory in the background. It also features prominently a statue of a WWI Swiss border guard, created by Charles l’Eplattenier, which was erected in 1924 on the Col des Rangiers pass and has since been destroyed.

Price:
CHF 1000 / EUR 1000 / USD 1000 and up
(subject to change)

» More details on this poster

Inquiry or Order

More details on this poster

Poster No.: 2412
Artist: Artist unknown
Year: 1940
Printer: Säuberlin & Pfeiffer S.A., Vevey, CH
Country: Switzerland
Size: 60 x 40 cm / 23.6 x 23.6"
Technology: Lithography in colours
Condition: A/L
Good condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges.
Category: Sports & Leisure Motor Sports, Cycling
Style: 1940s style
Keywords: 40s style bycicle Jura motorbike Nostalgic Symbol of Fritz
Price: CHF 1000 / EUR 1000 / USD 1000 and up
(subject to change)

back to top